Tobacco shop dates from 1916. It belonged to the family Sekulić from Čičkovo. The facility was intended for sleeping and storing personal possessions of young couples and their children. On the vajat, there is a board of the Kingdom of Serbia monopoly, which allowed legal sale of tobacco grown on Zlatibor. The porch was closed with šašovci (beech timber) so tobacco could be dried there.