Cottage with crosses dates from 1890. It belonged to the family Dobrosavljević from Draglica. The object was built in the second half of the 19th century and serves an example of the older construction style with cellar and roof of characteristic type. The front part of the cellar wall is made of removable logs. The roof was covered in special boards (shingle) joined with wooden wedges. The roof held two noticable wooden crosses, which, in addition to decorative, bore apotropeic meaning.