The dairy dates from 1920. It belonged to the family Dabić from Alin Potok. This cottage has been used exclusively for processing and storage of milk. Its interior was furnished with wooden shelves carrying special troughs (karlica) in which milk was poured to mature, wooden tubs for cheese storage and small barrels for keeping milk cream butter (kajmak). Only one woman (planinka) in the whole family was allowed into a dairy.